Join the Sunrise Walkers
People from traditions all over the world have been drawn to the mystery of the light at sunrise, and have put their feet on a path to tap into a greater awareness of themselves and the world around them. What is it about the quiet of nature and the first light of the day that guides us on these inward journeys? Sunrise Walkers meet for this early morning walk before sunrise five times a year (the Equinoxes, the Solstices and Epiphany) for several days in a row (3-8 days), and walk for 45 minutes each time. Wherever you are in the world, at the time of your own sunrise, please join us, as we walk through the natural cycle of the earth’s rhythms, bring awareness to ourselves, and build community. View some of our sunrise photos and read about us in the Santa Rosa Press Democrat!
Find out more:
- The Feldenkrais Method®: Upcoming workshops and classes with Liza.
- Learn more about the Autumnal Equinox.
- Celebrate with your own social-distanced Autumnal Equinox Walk.
- All future walks are temporarily cancelled because of the coronavirus.
- Read about The Significance of Walking, Pilgrimage and The Circle of The Seasons.